Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Living and Active!!

I am so excited!  And I'll tell you why....



I love love love Clare.  I found her website through Candace Cameron Bure's website, and immediately bookmarked it.  I read it all the time.  She is a wealth of knowledge regarding fitness and nutrition AND she lives out her faith through her ministry in fitness.  

She has started her 2nd Living and Active 5 week Challenge and I'm participating!!  I love a good challenge.  

**********************************************************************
My plan for this week:

Exercise-  I've been cycling through Jamie Eason's LiveFit Trainer again.  I love those workouts and love the results I see when I'm weight training.  I plan to continue with those and up my cardio this week.  So my week will look something like this:

M- Shoulders and Abs/ 30 min- eliptical
T- Off
W- Bikini Cardio from ToneItUp
TH- Clare's Crazy Cardio and Ab Routine
F- Chest and Triceps/ 30 min Eliptical
SA- Back and Biceps/ 30 min Eliptical
SU- Leg Day/ Treadmill Tabata

Whew...I'm tired just thinking about it.  BUT, it must be done.  Non-negotiable.

Eating-  I've been keeping track of my calories on My Fitness Pal.  I plan to continue with that, staying in my recommended caloric range each day.  This is the hardest part for me, so I'm interested to see my results from really keeping track.

Spirital- I love that she included this aspect in the challenge. This is the most important part, to me!  My goal is to do my daily bible study each day and work on scripture memory (Soul Food).

Ok....there's the plan.  I'll check back in on Monday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment