Monday, September 23, 2013

How's it going? Living and Active Week 1

As you know, I started a fitness challenge through Peak313.  So far so good!

Here was my plan from last week:  (I crossed off what I actually did)

M- Shoulders and Abs/ 30 min- eliptical
T- Off
W- Bikini Cardio from ToneItUp
TH- Clare's Crazy Cardio and Ab Routine- I actually ended up not working out that day.  Life got in the way!
F- Chest and Triceps/ 30 min Eliptical- my timing was all off and it ended up raining cats and dogs when I was supposed to go workout. This meant Karena and Katrina's HIIT the Beach 2 at home.  Still a good workout :)
SA- Back and Biceps/ 30 min Eliptical- I actually did my chest and triceps workout instead
SU- Leg Day/ Treadmill Tabata- This ended up being back and biceps from Saturday plus 20 minutes on the stair mill. Holy wow!  That thing is a killer!

Eating-

I've been logging all of my food onto MyFitnessPal.  This week, I want my focus to be on eating enough healthy veggies....less starches.  

Spiritual-  

Memorized Ecclesiasties 4:12....and quoted it all through my workouts.  I've also been keeping up with my daily bible study, which is so helpful and motivating :)

How was your week???

No comments:

Post a Comment