Tuesday, July 8, 2014

It's been a while...

But I'm back!

And I'm a crazy person.

I've signed up for a Triathlon.

I know.

I just felt like I needed a goal.  Something to work toward.  I also started a #7dsd today!  Tone It Up helped me so much last year, and I really got away from it this past spring.  I've decided that I know what works, so I need to go back to that.  

And you just can't beat the TIU community.  They are the best!

I have a mixture of emotions going right now.  I'm nervous because this triathlon thing is big.  It's going to involve lots of prep and training.  Lots of being careful with what I eat.  Just lots of things I'm not really good at right now.  But that's ok.

I'm also really excited.  I'm really excited for the future.  I'm excited for making good changes in my life.  I'm actually excited for the discipline this will bring to my life.  I need some structure.

So, small celebrations for today:

I ate the first meal of the Slimdown.  

I woke up early and got my morning workout in.

I'm determined to be more active today.

I took my picture for my check-in.

I am ready for today.

And I think that's the important lesson.  To be ready for today.  Not worry about yesterday, or even tomorrow.  Just be ready for today.

Love you BeachBabes!

No comments:

Post a Comment