See? I've already missed 2 days! But that doesn't mean the healthy train hasn't been rolling. If you are interested, you are welcome to follow me on Instagram. My username is @tamaratonesitup
Easy enough :)
AND, to make things more exciting, I deleted all of my pictures from the last 2 days off of my phone because I thought they were already loaded onto the computer.
Guess I need to make better use of my BlogPress app!
Anyway, I think I'm finding a good combination of cardio and toning that doesn't require tons of time and is effective.
The hard thing about getting and maintaining any sort of weight loss is that life always gets in the way. I have grand plans, but then something happens. I'm learning that I need to adjust to those times, and keep going strong and eating clean no matter what.
So, that means that right now, I'm going to stop blogging instead of working out, head to the gym, and crush my eliptical date for today!
Happy Friday Fit Friends!
No comments:
Post a Comment