Friday, April 26, 2013

Inches lost

I'm seriously still debating over whether or not I want to do this....eeek!!!  I took my measurements last week...more eeekkkk!!!  I was not happy, but willing to accept my starting place.  

Last week (in inches):
Bust- 40
Waist- 37
Hips- 43
Right Arm- 13
Left Arm- 13
Right Leg- 24 
Left Leg-25


This week:

Bust- 38
Waist- 33
Hips- 42
Right arm- 12.5
Left arm- 12.25
Right leg- 23
Left leg- 23

Total inches lost: 11.25!  Holy cow!

My scale didn't budge one bit.  In fact, I think it says I weigh more.  I'm not quite ready to share my weight yet.

Anyway, this was truly the result of diet change.  Healthy, clean eating 90% of the time.  It's weird to see that kind of progress, and it not be on the scale.  BUT, I'll take it!

For reference, in case you are taking your own measurements:

-I measured in the same clothes I wore last week.
-I measured at the same time of day.
-I measured where I was the fullest in each part.  

You can google lots of good articles on how to take your measurements if you need more info.  

Good luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment