*****I am not a weightloss/healthy living expert or professional. This is just my own personal journey. Please contact your healthcaprofessional with any questions you may have.****
I have debated for a long time whether or not I wanted to blog about getting healthy and losing weight. I think, a lot of times, it comes from vanity...people wanting others to know how good they are doing and to get pats on the back for that. I also think that a large majority of weight loss/healthy living blogs come from a place of needing some sort of accountability. And that's where this one is coming from. For far too long, I have lived my life in short spurts of discipline. Do you do that too? I'll eat really well, work out regularly, do all the things I'm supposed to do for about 2 weeks, then I'm off the wagon and starting over.
I'm so tired of starting over. And that's where this journal comes in. Hopefully, writing in it each day will help keep me on track 90% of the time (gotta give ourselves a break sometimes, right?).
To start it off, I decided to post some healthy living goals for the month of April:
1) Walk each morning. Penny and I have started taking a jaunt around the neighborhood. It's been really fun and I would like to keep that up.
2) Bible study each morning. This is critical to making any sort of change in my life...in any area of my life.
3) Eating Lean, Clean, and Green! I discovered this website and that is their motto for eating. So, lean clean, and green it is!!
I figure that's a good start to meeting some of the long term goals I have. What are your goals for this month? Any new things you are trying?
No comments:
Post a Comment