It's been a while since I've updated my attempt at healthy living. I'm happy to report I've been doing well! The true test is yet to come, however. Family vacation is upon us and that is always so hard for me! Lots of cookies and chips and all the foods I love are all around me. But I've resolved to do my best...which is not eating ANY of that stuff.
Ok. Here's my meal rundown for today:
M1- apple and water
M2- skipped due to travel in car
M3- salad at subway. I thought it would be really hard for me to skip the bread, but it wasn't! My salad was delicious. I got turkey with spinach, veggies, and the sweet onion sauce. I'm not entirely sure if the sauce is TIU approved, but it was such a small amount that I didn't worry about it.
M4- homemade trail mix- organic dried cherries, organic banana chips, and walnuts.
M5- my mother-in-law's delicious lasagna (small piece), a small bit of bread, and lots of salad.
All in all (for vacation) I'd say it was a pretty good day!
AM workout- 1.5 mile run
PM workout- Yogify level 1 balance (this is a great app if you are interested in starting yoga!).
I'll be back with another update tomorrow!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
No comments:
Post a Comment