Friday, July 19, 2013

Bleh

Today ended on a not so high note. I found myself so hungry all day that I ended up eating any and everything!! Yikes! At one point I found myself sitting with a bag of Doritos just grazing. I don't even know how that happened! The good and the bad of the situation is that I feel terrible. Like so gross. I had gluten for the first time in a long time and it just makes me feel so yuck. Hopefully, I can stay honest and update regularly to keep me accountable!

BC- 2 mile walk
M1- fruit plate with bombshell spell and water
M2- Greek yogurt, carob chips, almonds, 1 tbsp of PB2.
M3- spaghetti squash with marinara.

Then it all fell apart. I went to the store to get supplies for my daughter's birthday party tomorrow (she's turning 1!!!). I ended up snacking all afternoon on Doritos THEN we had pizza for dinner. Not on the plan.

Ugh. It was actually an ok day to begin with! Oh well. On to tomorrow.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment