Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Can you start again?

I'm sitting here after months of poor decisions.  This has left me back at square one with getting healthy.  Grrrr...

Lately, I've really been thinking about the root of it all.  Why can't I just succeed? 

Do you ever feel that way?

And I think I'm getting to the root of my issues.  I'm not fully prepared to share them here just yet. But one day, I will :)

For me, this journey is very closely tied with my spiritual journey.  God is uncovering and revealing things to me that show me I've been putting so much "junk" in front of Him.  Not leaning on Him, but leaning on myself.  And I'm a terrible person to lean on!

So, here we are.  Back at the beginning again.  I wish it wasn't so, but it is.  I woke up this morning and decided to overrule myself, get out of bed, and workout.  Then I decided I needed to eat a healthy breakfast, and before I knew it, I was inspired to keep making healthy choices!  Yay!  I'm taking it one day at a time, and hoping I can keep a regular journal here of what I eat and how I workout each day.  

Here's today's report:

AM Workout- Tone It Up Cocktail Arms
M1- Breakfast salad (sounds weird, but it was so good!)
M2- Zucchini noodles with mushrooms, marinara, and grilled chicken
M3- 1/2 cup greek yogurt with natural peanut butter
M4- Grilled chicken breast, salad
M5-  none (I started my day a little late, so I wasn't hungry!)
PM Workout-  40 Minutes of intervals on the AMT



Here's to tomorrow and success!



No comments:

Post a Comment