Oops! I missed a day yesterday! It was pretty much the same as every other day except I had Jasons Deli for dinner.
Here's today's rundown:
M1- slim down scramble
M2- grapefruit with stevia
M3- went to a party and I had a little sandwich, a salad, and some fruit.
M4- carrots and hummus
M5- tilapia and asparagus
I won't say I'm enjoying the slim down as much as I'm learning from it. It's really hard because its very low on salt and seasoning, so that's hard for me. BUT. I have noticed weight just falls off when I cut back on salt. Yesterday, after I had Jasons Deli, I noticed how puffy I felt...and I'm pretty sure it was water retention. So that's something to learn from! I will write up my final thoughts on everything when I'm done on SUNDAY!!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
No comments:
Post a Comment