I finished the 7DSD about a week ago. Here are my results!
Pounds lost-2.8
Inches lost- 5.75
I broke through a plateau on the scale!! That was really exciting for me. I'm ready to see that number drop some more.
I'm happy with those results! I'm excited to continue on this journey. The most important thing I think I learned from this was how to effectively implement the TIU Plan into my life. The 7DSD is essentially a very basic, strict version of what they want you to do. It was a good way to get started, and get into the routine of eating certain types of foods at certain times. PLUS, I got to know some great people in the TIU community!!
Now the real challenge begins. My daughter's birthday party is this weekend! I'm hoping I can stay on plan as much as possible, as it is a whole weekend of fun and tons of food....yikes!
Hopefully, I will be better now about tracking my food on here, as well as my exercise! I'll update later tonight with my food for the day :)
No comments:
Post a Comment